Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Living Room: Orange, Palladian Blue & Apple Green

Thank you so much for all of your support and encouragement from yesterday's post!  I am looking forward to all of our new ventures!
 
Today, we continue our recent home tour with some photos of the Living Room.  I love this room and there are so many statement pieces.  The art, the entry table and the cocktail table are some of my all time favorites!
 This entry chest from Joss and Main, is even more lovely in person.  It was such a find!

 This color scheme seems to never get old with me.  I think its timeless, soothing and yet fun at the same time. 


We have the Dining Room, Master Bedroom and misc. areas left to share.  In case you missed it, here are some other areas of this home we have already featured...
click HERE for the playroom
click HERE for the loft
click HERE for the guest room


1 comment:

Sophie said...

Love the room! could you tell me where you found the side table? thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...