Monday, September 16, 2013

My week in Orange County

I'm home! 
 I had such a productive week and was able to get a lot accomplished while working in OC.  We had a design presentation for our new client in San Diego, follow up with current projects and had a couple of new consultations.  We have also expanded our product offerings, which I look forward to sharing soon!
  I will be back in 2 weeks (Sept 29-Oct.5th)  If you didn't get a chance to meet with with me while I was there, email us.   info@belmontdesigngroup.com.  We have one spot available!!

I have lots of photos from last week and will be posting soon!  This photo is of a kitchen we are currently remodeling.  We stained the beams, plan on painting the cabinets, installing new appliances and making a few cabinet changes.  We are also changing out all of the tile.  Here is a "before" of the kitchen tile...

 Here it is now...making progress.
This arch will be covered in honed limestone installed in a herringbone pattern.  This complicated installation process is taking days!  I know it will look beautiful when it's completed..I can't wait!  The backsplash will be white gloss subway with a framed pattern in the center.  

I'll post the completed kitchen when it's ready.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...