Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Nursery Design Board

I don't think there is anything better than designing a nursery! 
For this nursery my client wanted to work with a neutral color scheme and to keep the room soft and simple with a little Restoration Hardware feel.
My client lives in California so we worked on this via eDesign and I was able to install the room while I was visiting this past week.
This is the design board I made for the space...
This room has a challenging layout.  It has a wall to wall built-in and two sets of doors.  It was difficult to decide on a location for the crib so this beautiful round crib was the perfect solution.  Plus, it is such a beautiful piece of furniture!!


The wall to wall built-in needed some soft accessories that would work with the feel of the room.  These are some of the items we ordered from Restoration Hardware ahead of time and I shopped for the remaining items when I was installing the room.

Excited to share the photos!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...