Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Idaho Project: Kid's Rooms

The Idaho Home Tour continues today with the bedrooms of my clients three children.  First, is their
two adorable little girls rooms.  These two girls are close in age and share a Jack & Jill bath.  I thought it would be fun to make their rooms different but make fuchsia the common theme.  After the girls rooms you will see photos of their son's room.  As you can see, I tried to carry a few similarities of the girl's rooms but with a different color scheme.  Enjoy :)

Room One



Room Two


Boy's Room


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work, as usual!! I love the girls' bathroom, something they can certainly grow with :)

Anonymous said...

Impeccable taste...as always. Everything is perfection. Love each room. BTW I need your new address. xoxo

René said...

I love it all! Sophisticated, but still youthful! You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

Love the girls bathroom! Can you tell me where I can find the pink trellis wallpaper? And the paint color of the cabinetry?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...