Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happenings....

Just wanted to check in and let you all know I will get back to posting more frequently, I promise!  I have some exciting new ventures in the works and have had to dedicate my extra time to getting things in order.  

I have made a few small changes to BDG including a new logo...

I love the simplicity of it!  Ashly made a couple of changes to the design and I couldn't be happier.   

I am also scheduling some new projects to get photographed soon.  I can't wait to have some new material to add to my portfolio.  I should have them ready to share in a couple of months.  In the meantime, I'll get better at snapping more photos of my daily design work.

Hope you are all having a great week!!  


2 comments:

Karen T. said...

I really like your new logo! It is, as you stated, simple but I feel it's also classic.

Anonymous said...

Elegant logo - I like it!

I'm looking forward to seeing what you've been working on.


Mary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...