Monday, December 5, 2011

Sneak Peek...Huntington Beach Project

The design process can take some time and this is one of those spaces that I cannot wait to share!!  We are so close to completion that I thought I would post a quick sneak peek. We just delivered some furniture today but still waiting on a rug, coffee table, side table, additional pillows and artwork.  Once we get it all in (very soon!!!) I will post more photos.

I am in love with this house...
These chairs are AMAZING!  The sleek arm, the crisp white and those chrome nailheads...I love these!

This simple linen tone on tone stripe pairs beautifully with the countertop.  Words cannot describe this kitchen!!  Just wait!

This mercury glass lamp from Jamie Young is so striking!  



Stay tuned for more photos!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Beautiful! The reveal can't happen soon enough for me. :)

The chairs are stunning with the nailhead detail - what a great idea to place them on the inside arm too. Are they linen as well? I love the look.

Jean @ Flower Hill said...

Wow! This place looks amazing! I can't wait to see more.

Pamela said...

The pics look awesome Alison.....so cool to see our room on your blog!! Can't wait for all of the finishing touches.

Karen T. said...

The crisp white chairs with the chrome nailheads are absolutely beautiful! I'm also loving those wood floors in the kitchen. I can hardly wait for the big reveal!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...