Saturday, April 30, 2011

MOTHER'S DAY GIFT GUIDE

"When I was a child, my mother said to me, 'If you become a soldier, you'll be a general. If you become a monk you'll end up as the pope.' Instead I became a painter and wound up as Picasso."

- Pablo Picasso



MOTHER'S DAY GIFT IDEAS.........

  Anthropologie
Capri Blue Mercury Glass Jar
$28.00
This candle smells so good and is such a nice accessory!  Look how beautiful it looks in this room...

(photo by Ashlee Raubach for BDG)

Seashell Bowl
SeaShell Bowl  $39.00
I love this new serving bowl from the Williams Sonoma Seashell line.  This is a great serving piece for summer gatherings.  It would look great filled with a colorful salad!


Anthropologie
Flower measuring cups
$38.00
These are adorable!


Williams-Sonoma Essential Oils Collection, Vert Frais
Williams-Sonoma
New collection of soaps/lotion at Williams-Sonoma
$39.95


Brown Sugar Body Polish
Sephora
I love this body scrub by Fresh....it's light and smells delicious!
7oz $38.00
14oz $65.00


Make Over Your Mani ($66 Value)

Sephora
Bliss: Make Over Your Mani
This is a great product to have (especially for Mom's with dry skin).  The gloves are lined with gel which works with the cream to make your hands feel like you just had one of those spa hot wax treatments.  I love this!
$54.00

Gold filled 2 X wrap with personalized heart, chose your leather
Found this on Etsy
So hard to suggest jewelry or clothing but I love this bracelet!  I love that you can get Mom's initial stamped on there too.
$45.00


Bloom

The Pink Monogram
This website has really cute personalized Ipad and Kindle covers.
$45.00





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...