Monday, December 27, 2010

Color of year 2011


2011 is going to be a very colorful year in the world of fashion and home furnishings. The color of the year selected by Pantone (the world renowned authority on color) is Honeysuckle. This reddish-pink hue will definitely energize your interiors and lift your spirits! Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone color institute says "In times of stress, we need something to lift our spirits. Honeysuckle is a captivating, stimulating color that gets the adrenaline going-perfect to ward off the blues." I could not agree more! The only challenge is convincing the husbands into introducing this hue into your home. Just adding a few honeysuckle accent pieces to your decor will add a bold splash of color. Perfect for spring!!!



I found this accent pillow from ABC Carpet and Home. I love the Honeysuckle paired with a goldish yellow.



Anthropology dish towel....I love the splash of honeysuckle


Thomas Paul makes the best line of accent pillows. I love the way their pillows are modern yet can also transition into a traditional home. I love this bird print with the honeysuckle and lavender combo.




I love the honeysuckle pillow mixed with gray and white.


I think I just like the way honeysuckle sounds!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...